the girl
Law Student. Undomesticated Goddess. Dreamer. Feisty. Wanderlust. Book Worm. Believes in God. Harry Potter. Foodie. Disney.



thoughts
I can do all this through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt

What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose - Henry Ward Beecher

The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love. I require so much!- Jane Austen



archives
· October 2011
· November 2011
· April 2012
· June 2012
· November 2012



Bonjour!
Tuesday, April 3 @ 7:57 PM `°•.¸¸.•°` leave a comment ( 0 )
I'm back. Well.. I never really left. I was just busy with law school and stuff and yes, I was lazy to blog anything or do anything besides reading long ass cases and sleeping in between books. Since I have like a less than a week left before my summer classes begin, I decided to hit Blogger and write something worth reading in the future.

A few months back, something made me realize that writing is really good for my health. I'm not just talking about blogging but writing on anything..really. A paper, first page of a boring book, tissue paper..anywhere. It helps me feel better. Why? Or how? While attending one of my classes a few months ago, I got really upset/irritated/mad/insert word here worse than those three with one of my classmate. I don't even remember what he did exactly but I vividly remember how extremely irritating he was that day. No, I was done with my PMS during that time. I was on the verge of throwing my thick Civil Code book at him. Thank God our professor was there that time.

You see, I have this major anger management issues going on. Whenever I'm feeling angry, I have this urge to rant endlessly until I get tired or throw things at the person I'm upset with. So instead of creating a huge scene and burn bridges with some people, I tore a page from my notebook and wrote a note for my friend regarding my issues. The moment I was done writing it, I felt better. I seriously felt better. After that incident, whenever I'm mad at the world, I write. I write and write until it gets better. Until my little world gets better.

So.. yay for passing notes in class.

Labels: , ,




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.