the girl
Law Student. Undomesticated Goddess. Dreamer. Feisty. Wanderlust. Book Worm. Believes in God. Harry Potter. Foodie. Disney.



thoughts
I can do all this through Him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt

What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose - Henry Ward Beecher

The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love. I require so much!- Jane Austen



archives
· October 2011
· November 2011
· April 2012
· June 2012
· November 2012



November Fever
Saturday, November 3 @ 3:04 AM `°•.¸¸.•°` leave a comment ( 0 )
I've become very busy and very very lazy for the past few months. Here are some quick updates on what happened or what's happening with my life... in bullet form:

* I'm halfway through my second year in law school. Isn't that amazing? I have four more finals to go. Two subjects next week and the rest to be scheduled soon, I hope.
* I'm currently studying for my final in Property Law. Procrastinating at it's best.
* We had a very successful bar operations last month. Four very tiring Sundays assisting the bar takers. Tiring but it was so worth it. I can't imagine myself in their position three years from now.
* Speaking of bar ops, I was offered the position of chairperson for this upcoming term. Not offered. Appointed without any option of declining, actually. So I guess I'm your new chairwoman. Wish me luck?
* I suddenly missed blogging so here I am. Back... again? Hopefully for good. Laziness gets the best of me.

I just noticed that everything that I just wrote is law-school related. I have no life outside law school. I am such a loser. A good friend of mine sent me a message early this morning inviting me to go out. We've been planning this girls night out since September so hopefully, it'll finally push through before the second term begins or I'm killing myself. I need all the vodka, food, and gossips that I can get before I buried myself with all these thick books and go MIA again from the outside world again.

My life is not all about law and shit, you know? Let me tell you all the stuff I've been also doing namely..................... none.

Till next time x


Labels: , ,




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.